Vidya Balan Pictures

I wasn't painful doing bold scene because I know I was in trust hands," Vidya told journalists here Tuesday Veteran artist Naseeruddin Shah has essayed varied roles in his 36-year-long career. Vida Balan, his co-star in "The Dirty image", says his nature in this film is his spiciest role as "Tridev" where he had feature in the cool cry Torch Top wale.

 Vidya Balan


Vidya Balan is at her boldest yet in The Dirty Picture, but artist Vidya Balan say she never felt a brains of worry shooting for the film as she was in the trust hands of boss Milan Luthria I have not at all enjoyed being a lady more than I did while killing for The foul print.

 Vidya Balan


 Vidya Balan


 Vidya Balan


 Vidya Balan


 Vidya Balan


 Vidya Balan


Vidya Balan

Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Lots Pics - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Proudly powered by Blogger